This weekend I had nothing to do so after watching that video on YouTube about the Kilobot project I decided to build something similar but much simpler myself.
It took me just couple of hours to make the mechanical part of it. For the “brain” I used one of my header broads based on Atmel AVR ATtiny25 chip.
It still needs improvements, especially the vibrating motors – right now it could turn left and right but has difficulties to go forward. I should probably change their angle or adjust the legs.
I shot a short video about building it with few seconds in the end with the robot crawling around.
Nice, isn’t it.
Leave a Reply