Last week I received a call from one of the organizers of Mobile Monday Sofia asking me if I could tell there the story of our company Interlecta. It was very nice to be recognized as one of the successful mobile startups.
Here is my brief agenda:
- The idea. How we’ve got the idea of creating the product and starting a company.
- Little history. How everything came together.
- The team. Who we are and what takes to be part of a mobile start-up Interlecta.
- The goals. What we’re trying to achieve and at what cost.
- The approach. How do we enter the international markets and what makes a mobile start-up different from other companies.
- Key business components. What are the most important relationships that a mobile start-up should establish.
- Marketing. Non-standard and low budget approaches.
- The learning. What we’ve learned along the road.
- The future. What we expect from the future and how we adjust our business to the present economic environment.
The Mobile Monday Sofia event will take place on February 22, 2010 at “Matti” hall in NDK.
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration and networking
- 19:00 – 19:05 Introduction
- 19:05 – 19:20 Session 1: Viktor Dimitrov, Investment Manager, Oriens
- 19:25 – 19:45 Session 2: Stanislav Georgiev, Head of Integrated Telecommunication Solutons, Mobiltel
- 19:50 – 20:05 Session 3: Neven Boyanov, Co-founder and Managing Director, Interlecta
- 20:10 – Open networking
More information is available here: http://mobilemondaysofia.com/events/2010/02/13/mobile-venture-stories-starting-up-a-business-in-the-mobile-industry.html.
Short link to this page: http://wp.me/p44a8-1p.